In a few words
We use this data to find out how many views each page of our website is getting and from which country are the people visiting our pages. We cannot directly link your location to your identity. Nevertheless, the information collected through our website are protected and for our use only: all we want is to improve the quality of our content.
1- What information do we collect
We collect personal data when you visit and navigate our website. This information may include your location and the type of device you used to navigate our website.
1.1. Personal Data
There is a form on our website asking you, only if you wish to, to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. These personally identifiable information are:
- Email address
- First name and last name
1.2. Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically and legally when using our Website.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. Please note that we cannot directly link your location to your identity.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access the website by or through a mobile device.
The types of cookies used by us and our partners in connection with our Website can be classified into one of the following categories:
- Technical cookies: these cookies are essential in providing you all our website pages and all services available through the website. These cookies also support with features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, such as transactional pages and secure login accounts, would not be possible.
- Functional cookies: these cookies record information about choices you have made and allow us to tailor our Website to be more relevant to you. These cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to the Website, we can provide you with our services as you have asked for them to be provided: for example, in which language you wish to read our website.
A Cookie banner will allow you to opt out of third-party cookies and will then remember your choice for future visits.
Furthermore, most browsers offer instructions on how to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
If you only want to limit third party advertising cookies, you can also turn such cookies off by visiting the following links:
- Your Online Choices (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/)
- Network Advertising Initiative (http://www.networkadvertising.org/)
- Digital Advertising Alliance (http://www.aboutads.info/consumers)
All the companies or networks that we work with have their own privacy policies and also offer a mechanism for users to opt out of tracking and behavioural targeting.
2. How do we use your information and why?
We use your personal data for the following reasons:
- To provide and maintain our website, including to monitor the usage of our website.
- To contact you:To contact you by email if you have given us the authorization to send you a newsletter
3. Who do we share your data with and why?
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
4. How long do we retain personal data?
We only keep your information for as long as required to provide you with the services you request, for the purposes outlined in this Policy and for any legal purposes for which we are obliged to keep the information.
5. Your choices and rights
You have rights over how your personal information is used:
- To stop receiving emails from us, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions in the marketing emails we send you, or contact us and we will do it for you.
- To opt out of location tracking and push notifications, you can change the settings on your device or keep your location off.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your data.
- You have the right to request that your information be erased or restricted from further use.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
- You have the right to correct, amend or update information you have given us.
- You have the right to contest any automated decision we make about you. An automated decision is a decision taken without any human intervention which has legal consequences. We don’t typically carry out automated decision making but, if we do, we will make it clear where such decisions are being made.
6. How do we protect personal data?
We have security measures in place to protect your information. The security measures we use will depend on the type of information collected. They can be both physical security measures and technical security measures.
7. Information concerning minors
We are a general audience website and do not offer services directed to children. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age 13 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
8. Links to third party websites
9. International transfers
11. How can you contact us?
If you have any questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data by us, please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority about the way we process your personal data. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the supervisory authority, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our full company details are:
Theatre in Paris SAS
MIAC – 4 Rue Mariton
93400 Saint-Ouen, France